A unique project that involves the restoration of a 125-year-old church on the site and a proposal for a 38-storey condominium tower, this is will be an investment opportunity that’s highly in-demand. CIELO Condos is a new high-rise condominium development by Collecdev in Toronto. This pre-construction project is located at 300 Bloor Street West, on the northwest corner of Bloor and Huron Street in The Annex neighbourhood.
About Cielo Condos
features & amenities
- Walkable Everywhere
- Annex Neighbourhood in Toronto
- Subway Station Nearby
- Royal Ontario Museum Nearby
- University of Toronto Nearby
- Close to Market
- Park and Playground Nearby
How can I help?
highlights of Cielo Condos
- Has a walkscore of 96/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Annex neighbourhood in Toronto
- Walking distance to the Spadina Subway Station
- Walking distance to the St George Subway Station
- 7 minute walk to the Royal Ontario Museum
- 8 minute walk to the University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Huron & Washington Park, Ecology Park Community Garden, and Heron Street Playground
Collecdev Construction is building the future, one project, one site, one community at a time. Recognized for our quality workmanship, commitment to innovation, and dedication to excellence, we offer leading construction services that manage projects from initial design and planning, all the way through construction and beyond. We leverage innovative technologies to stay ahead of the curve and rely on our signature collaborative process that brings together the industry’s best minds to realize visionary communities. Our ownership of the entire building process gives us greater control over everything from quality to schedules to costs, resulting in residences of exceptional value that will last for generations.