A growing and highly-coveted luxury district will make a great option for the professional who enjoys the finer things in life. Adagio Condos is a new 49-storey condominium development by Menkes Developments in Toronto. This pre-construction project is located at 771 Yonge St, on the southeast corner of Yonge Street and Asquith Avenue, just north of the glamorous, internationally-renowned Bloor Street in Yorkville neighbourhood.
About Adagio Condos
features & amenities
- Bicycle Space
- Underground Level
- Residential Lobby
- Indoor and Outdoor Amenity Space
- Subway System Nearby
- Professional Landscaping
How can I help?
highlights of Adagio Condos
- Nearby parks include George Hislop Park, Harold Town Park and Asquith Green
- Walking distance to University of Toronto, The ROM and Queens Park
- Close to shops, restaurants, library and schools
- 1 minute walk to Yonge Station
- 5 minute drive to the core of Downtown Toronto
- Located in the Bloor-Yorkville neighbourhood in Toronto
Menkes Developments Ltd is a family-operated business with deep roots in the city of Toronto. The Company was established nearly 65 years ago by Murray Menkes, an entrepreneur, visionary and successful businessman, who initially wanted his business to be focused on building single-family homes that delivered outstanding quality and lasting value. Over the years, Menkes grew to creating entire mixed-use communities, becoming a fully integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate development company.